Days Of Oblivion

A virtual diary that chronicles a journey through the PC game "Oblivion". The events in this blog are pure fiction and happen as designed by Bethesda and played out by the author.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fürth, Germany

This Blog contains spoilers concerning the story and quests in the game. Read at your own risk, although I try to keep them mild.

Blogging has been stopped on this. For anyone interested in a quick laugh or playing the game from a vintage collection, it's still good, though. ;)

25.3.06

Praise be Akatosh

I hold, at this moment, in my very own hands a replica of an Imperial Septim coin. Very cool. It will find a nice place next to my Ultima VII and VIII coins. Too bad the Collectors Edition only gets a paper map, the cloth maps from the Ultima series still adorn my walls.


So. This will probably be my last player post for a while. I don't know yet how long and detailed the ingame posts will be, especially once I include screenshots, but I'll figure it out.

In the meantime I bring you - mods!

Yes. I will definitely play with a couple of mods enabled. Mostly small gameplay adjustments. No compass mod, slower skillgain, more eyecolors and better bodies when it is released.

When to expect the first ingame post? Probably later this evening. Tweaking the .ini file for performance while maintaining high quality will take some time. I want the game to look good for the screenshots and experience, but I simply know that my PC cannot handle high detail settings. Luckily I like tweaking configuration files. At the very least, though, I will update my profile on Oblivionplayers and post a link.

More on obscure variables, my pet parrot and the very first step into Cyrodiil coming soon.

8 Comments:

Anonymous casualgamer said...

Looking forward to reading your posts :)

17:16  
Blogger glassgod said...

I found a coin or medallion that says
"Praise be Akatosh and all the Divines" on one side. "the empire is law""The law is sacred
' on the other. What is it????

19:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also found the same coin. I looked it up on the internet it is from a game...However I never played this game & don't know how I got it. Miss Dizzy

16:37  
Anonymous jace zook said...

So have I found a Coin or medallian I've had it for about a year, and i just wondered a couple of days ago what its was.
Who is the man on the front?
And what is akatosh?

20:22  
Anonymous TRIG 417 said...

I GOT GIVEN THIS SAME COIN FROM A STRANGER AND WONDERED WHAT IT WAS..THEY SED THEY FOUNG IT

12:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found a similar coin says "the empire is law the law is sacred praise be akatosh and all the divines i took to gold mart they said its a cult coin not sure seems few around must not be to rare.Paul 530-227-4916

21:17  
Anonymous didi21 said...

i have the same coin...with "praise be akatosh and all the divines.."and it has dragon marked on one side...or something like that..and a man's face.on the other side..of this coin...i am a colectionaire of old coins ..and...i was wondering if this was really a coin..:p didi ..21..

12:52  
Anonymous didi21 said...

i founded this site..and look what it says.. http://www.aggrogate.com/2010/03/game-oblivion-septim-coin/

12:57  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home